Ecclesiastes 5:18

"...Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Philippians 4:8

This is my place to come to help me to 'think on these' wonderful things in my life!

"Even so, I have noticed one thing, at least, that is good. It is good for people to eat, drink, and enjoy their work under the sun during the short life God has given them, and to accept their lot in life." Ecclesiastes 5:18

I am so thankful that I can enjoy the life God has given us with my husband and our children!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kirby shampooer


Doing it's thing....


It really did do a great job! Can you see on
the righthand side where it had already started
to work? And you can see at the very bottom
of the photo where it had not been cleaned at all
yet.


My entranceway really does
look so much better! Don't forget...3 children
7 and under, home ALL the time
with a very natural backyard, and TWO
puppies have potty trained on this
carpet - NOT BAD! There are still some
puppy stains left (like towards the bottom
of this picture) and they could have stayed
and run more passes of the shampooer attachment
on them again, but I thought they had
put in enough work ;) It looked SO easy!
The children had a blast watching them!

All the attachments they have now are amazing.
My favorite was the one that turns around and
doubles as a drain opener when the machine is
set to 'blow' instead of suction. TOO COOL.

My hat goes off to the Kirby people! They
did a great job! The vacuum and the shampooer
work wonders!!
If you want to purchase the best home maintenance
system for your home, call Sarah at 804-901-3948.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Our pet for a while - Lizzie the snail ;)

Chrysalis shaking

I finally got a YouTube account and have been posting our very own videos! If anyone has trouble viewing, please let me know!

First trip out on the boat....

New Painted Lady Butterfly trying out it's wings!